ABOUT: WASEDA EDU LANGUAGE SCHOOL
The educational philosophy of Waseda EDU Japanese Language School is to educate people of world-wide countries trying to learn Japanese and Japanese culture, to eliminate prejudice and discrimination based on humanity, nationality, language, etc, to cultivate the spirit of equality, equity and harmony Respecting the individuality of foreign students, respecting the individuality of international students, we cultivate ‘broad international knowledge', ‘practical Japanese language ability', ‘rich sensibility', ‘heart of symbiosis', a bridge between people of different cultures and arich international sense It is aimed at nurturing young people.
Waseda EDU Japanese Language School is located in Ichigaya in Shinjuku-ku Tokyo. Ichigaya is home for famous universities like Chuo University and Hosei University. There are lots of cheap restaurants and stores around the area to cater student needs.
- Excellent school: Ministry of Justice Immigration Bureau Certified High School Foundation Japanese Language Education Promotion Association accredited school
- Admission guidance: EJU Preparation Course, Art Course, Graduate Education Guidance Class Establishment, Thorough Support for Advancement
- Art Course: Commentary on fixed-rate art basic course, guidance of Professor Musashi Miyazaki and professors of famous Japanese beauty graduates
- Japanese language teaching: Studying and practicing more effective teaching methods by starting from the basics
- School building access: Set up at Ichigaya station in the center of Tokyo, convenient for transportation
- support system: Chinese, Korean, English speaking staff will support school, passbook opening, various administrative procedures, consultation such as illness / injury
- Japanese Course
- EJU Preparation Course
- Art Course
- Academic achievement
Japan has brought together the famous art colleges in Asia, and has also trained many famous designers and illustrators in the world. Therefore, among the students studying in Japan, students aiming at Japanese art universities are also growing year by year. The entrance exams for Japanese art universities and the exams for other countries vary widely. Therefore, exercises aiming at the promotion of Japanese art universities are also essential.
The Waseda EDU Japanese Language School has established art foundation course tutoring since 2014. The aim is to achieve the goals and ideals of students aiming at the Japanese art university. In order to give them the most professional guidance, our school has hired full-time art courses for teachers, as well as excellent masters and lecturers from Musashino Art University and Tama Art University. Solve the basic courses before the students from all over the world go to the University of Fine Arts, and set up a special class for such artists to study.
WASEDA EDU LANGUAGE SCHOOL provides academic preparatory Japanese language courses in Mathematics, Science, Literary general, physics and Chemistry classes for college entrance examination preparation.
|Enrollment time||Course time||Application time|
|January students||One year and three month course||July – August of the previous year|
|April students||Year-year course||September – October of last year|
|July student||One year nine month course||January – February|
|October students||One year and six months course||March – April|
ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY WASEDA EDU
The school offers different activities such as Speech Competition, Sports event, Disaster prevention experience and cultural related activities such as Hanami, Kimono and Yukata wearing.
If you're looking for other Japanese Language Schools, you might also want to check out
ESTIMATE FEES FOR 1 YEAR 3 MONTHS STUDY IN
WASEDA EDU – 2023
TO KNOW MORE CONTACT US HERE OR BY EMAIL : INFO@MOTIVISTJAPAN.COM